The purpose of this article is to guide the user on creating, managing, and publishing courses
How to Create a Course?
- Navigate to Courses
- Click the “Create a New Course” button
- Fill in the fields
- Click the “Create” button
- Invite myself as an Instructor / Student
- The toast message “Your new course has been added successfully” is displayed and the newly created Course is displayed in the list of courses
How to Edit a Course?
Сlick on the three dots on the right side of the courses page or navigate to the Course Settings
Click the “Edit” button
How do I Delete a course?
Сlick on the three dots on the right side of the courses page
Click the “Delete” button
How to Open a course?
- Сlick on the three dots on the right side of the courses page => Click the “Open” button
- Or click to select a course from the course list page
How to open Course Details?
- Select a course from the course list page
- Course settings
- The “Course Details” screen is displayed
How to Publish a Course?
- Publication of the course is possible provided that at least one task is published
- Open course
- Click the "Publish" button
- The toast message “Your course has been published successfully. Students will get email message” is displayed
- Students invited to this course receive emails to enroll in this course
How to Unpublish a Course?
Click the “Unpublish” button
A toast message “Your course has been unpublished successfully” is displayed
The course will be invisible to students