This article will show you how to import an activity into the Activity Editor
How to Import an Activity?
- Click "Import Activity" button > import activity page is opened, default lesson is selected in the lessons dropdown
- Open lessons dropdown and click on the "Create new lesson" button > The "Create lesson" modal is displayed
- Create new lesson > The "Create lesson" modal is closed. The newly created lesson is added to the lessons list.
- Select the lesson you just created and import an activity
- Add your files by selecting the "Browse" button to open the file uploader.
- Note: Your IllumiDesk account currently supports Jupyter Notebooks, Markdown and Microsoft Word files.
- We are working diligently to add more file formats to support.
- Select "Upload attachments" to add more files to your New Activity.
- Close the Import Activity page by going back to course lessons page.
- A newly imported Activity is displayed in the list.