The purpose of this article is to provide guidance to users on managing campuses
How to create a campus?
- Navigate to the Courses page
- Click on the Campus Name field
- Click “ + Create Campus”
- The “Create a New Campus” screen is displayed
- Enter the “Campus name” field
- Click the “Create” button
- The toast message “Campus was created successfully” is displayed
How to Edit Campus?
Each campus will consist of campus settings. Settings are divided into four sections: Campus Details, Integrations, API Key, Domain, Emails, Resources, Billing and Branding.
In order to navigate to campus settings, select the Campus Settings option in the side navigation on the left-hand side
In this section, an administrator can update the following
- Campus Name - Name of the campus
- Short Intro (optional) - Provide an introduction to your campus which will be reflected in the campus landing page
- Description (optional) - Provides description of your campus which is reflected in the campus landing page
How to Delete Campus?
Navigate to Campus Settings
The “Campus Settings” screen is displayed
- Campus Details tab
Click the “Delete campus” button
The “Delete the Campus” modal is displayed
Enter your Campus Name
Click the “Delete” button
The toast message “Campus was deleted successfully” is displayed